Le Trou cocktail will warm you right up by combining maple syrup, Calvados and cedar infusion.
Recipe courtesy of Miss Thing's
- 1.5 oz Mount Gay Eclipse Rum
- 1 oz Don’s mix*
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 egg white
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker tin and shake without ice in order to emulsify the egg white.
- Add ice and shake mixture again.
- Using a fine strainer, pour the mixture into a coupe glass and garnish with grated cinnamon.
*To make Don’s mix, combine equal parts cinnamon syrup and grapefruit juice. Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin.