Le Trou cocktail will warm you right up by combining maple syrup, Calvados and cedar infusion.
Recipe courtesy of Model Milk & Walter Caesar
- 1 oz (30 ml) vodka
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- 3 dashes freshly ground salt and pepper
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz (30 ml) lime juice
- Caesar rimmer
- Mildly spiced Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix
- Garnish of 1 lime wedge
- Dip rim of the glass upside down in Caesar rimmer, rolling around to coat the outside of the glass.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add vodka, lime juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Top with Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir gently but thoroughly with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with 1 lime wedge.