Le Trou cocktail will warm you right up by combining maple syrup, Calvados and cedar infusion.
Recipe courtesy of The Chase & Walter Caesar
The Chase features a unique Caesar concocted by head bartender Dessa Harhay on the regular. The cocktail includes both vodka and gin, and a shrimp tossed in house-made salsa verde as garnish.
- Dip rim of glass upside down in Caesar rimmer, rolling around to coat the outside of the glass.
- Fill glass to the brim with ice.
- Add vodka, gin, fresh lime juice and 10 dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- Top with mildly spiced Walter All-Natural Caesar Mix
- Stir gently but thoroughly with bar spoon.
- Garnish with tomato, olive and a shrimp tossed in housemade salsa verde