Recipe courtesy of Canoe Restaurant & Walter Caesar
Canoe’s bar menu features the unique Dill Caesar, created by Monica Carbonell with the restaurant’s award winning Dill Pickle Martini in mind. The dill pickle brine adds a nice tang to the Caesar, coming from a family recipe of one of the cooks. Canoe uses Dillon’s vodka and Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix to keep this cocktail as Canadian as possible.
- 1.25 oz (37.5 ml) of Dillon’s vodka
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) of dill pickle brine
- 1/4 oz (7.5 ml) Sriracha sauce
- 1/3 oz (10 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz (90 ml) of mildly spiced Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix
- Garnish of shredded carrot and dill
- Sea salt
- Lemon pepper
- Celery salt
- Celery flakes
- Dill weed
- Dip rim of the glass upside down in sea salt, lemon pepper, celery salt, celery flakes and dill weed.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice.
- Add vodka, pickle barrel brine, Sriracha sauce, fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Walter .All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix.
- Stir gently to ensure Sriracha sauce is mixed in.
- Garnish with shredded carrot and dill.