Recipe courtesy of Toqué!
Toqué! has become quite the creative laboratory for innovative chefs. The same applies to the bar menu, which features Gilbert Lemieux’s unique spin on the Caesar called Pickle Me Softly. This pickled cocktail includes pickle juice, fresh horseradish, green Tabasco sauce, with pickled onions and a pickle as garnish and the distinctly Canadian Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix.
- 1 oz (30 ml) Quartz vodka
- 1 oz (30 ml) pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) grated fresh horseradish
- 4 to 5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 to 5 dashes of green Tabasco sauce
- Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix
- 2 pickled onions
- 1 piece of pickle
- Shake the first 5 ingredients with ice cubes and pour in a highball glass.
- Add Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix.
- Garnish with the onions and a piece of pickle.