Recipe courtesy of Nespresso
- 1 capsule Elvazio coffee
- 3 pieces of orange peel (0.75 in. by 1 in.)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar or 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar syrup
- 3 oz (90 ml) blood orange soda
- 1 chilled orange slice
- Place orange peel and sugar (or sugar syrup) into a heat proof glass. Brew coffee directly over the peel and sugar.
- Quickly pour the coffee into a large 2 1/2 cup (20 oz) cocktail shaker filled with ice. Let the mixture sit for about 30 seconds to chill.
- With the lid on the shaker, shake the mixture to completely chill.
- Fill a cold VertuoLine recipe glass with fresh ice and add the blood orange soda.
- Gently pour the strained coffee mixture over a spoon on top of the soda. Garnish with the orange slice and serve.