- 140 gr. Barilla Spaghetti
- 1T extra virgin olive oil + for finishing the dish
- 3 garlic clove, sliced
- 1.5 lb. fresh lobster
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 pc. fresh cuttlefish
- 5 leaves fresh basil + for garnish
- 3/4 bunch parsely
- Sea Salt to taste
Mascarpone Lime Mousse
- 200 gr. extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr. marscapone
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lime zest
- 1T Beluga Black caviar
- 4 small cubes, orange comfit
LOBSTER STOCK AND SAUCE
- In a medium-sized pan, place 1T extra virgin olive oil and sliced garlic over medium heat.
- Once the garlic is golden (do not burn), add the rinsed lobster.
- Add white wine, cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, remove stock from heat and remove lobster with tongs, cool and set aside.
- Once lobster has cooled, remove meat out of the shell and place back in lobster stock. Save the shell for plating.
- Open up the cuttlefish and take out the black ink for the sauce (about 2T) and set aside.
- Finely chop the cuttlefish and add the cuttlefish to the lobster stock.
- Add the basil leaves and fresh parsley.
- Place the stock over medium heat and boil for a few minutes altogether until cuttlefish is cooked.
- After a few minutes, in a clean pan, strain the stock TWICE and return to medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Carefully stir in the black ink.
- Add cooked spaghetti and slowly add lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, continually stirring until sauce is smooth and spaghetti is coated with the black ink sauce.
MASCARPONE LIME MOUSSE
- In a food processor, add 200gr. of extra virgin olive oil, mascarpone, lime and lemon zest. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- To assemble, place the lobster shell onto the plate, and twirl the pasta inside the shell.
- Add the lobster meat next to the pasta.
- Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and lemon zest.
- Garnish with quenelles of caviar and mousse and orange confit as per photograph.
For more flavourful inspiration and recipes, visit from Barilla