Recipe courtesy of Nespresso
- 1 capsule Voltesso
- 7 oz (210 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) anise seeds or 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) anise extract.
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw (5 ml) Demerera sugar or light brown sugar
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 2 oz of milk, anise seeds or extract, lemon zest and sugar.
- Whisk until all ingredients have combined, sugar has dissolved and milk is heated through.
- Turn off heat and cover. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour milk mixture through a fine strainer into a VertuoLine Coffee cup.
- Brew Espresso into milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Froth the remaining 5 oz of milk until foaming and pour onto the top of the Espresso and milk mixture.