- 6 black tiger shrimps
- 3 crab sticks
- 150g of fresh salmon
- 1/2 cup of cucumber
- 2 endives
- 4 branches of chives
- 1 egg
- 15mL of Maille Dijon mustard
- 60mL of vegetable oil
- 30mL of ketchup
- 5mL of chili paste
- 5mL of brandy
- Empty and dice the cucumber.
- Remove the leaves of the endives, cut it in half, chop the chive.
- In a small pot with salty boiling water, cook the shrimps for 2 minutes and cool.
- Remove the skin of the salmon. Finely dice the salmon, the shrimps and the crab sticks.
- In a bowl, combine the Maille Dijon mustard with the egg yolk, salt and pepper, and whisk while adding the oil slowly until you get a nice mayo.
- Add the ketchup, the chili paste and the Brandy.
- Mix everything with the salmon, the crab sticks and the shrimps.
- Put a teaspoon of the mix on each piece of endive leaves
- Garnish with the cucumber, and decorate with the chive.