Recipe courtesy of O’Sole Mio
- 300 g of precooked O’Sole Mio farfalle
- 1 spoonful of butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 150 g of smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (250 ml) of dry white wine
- 1 cup (250 ml) of O’Sole Mio Alfredo sauce
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Parsley springs
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the precooked farfalle. Cook for 10 to 15 seconds and drain the pasta.
- In a saucepan, melt a spoonful of butter over medium heat and add the shallots and brown for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 to 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste and deglaze with the dry white wine.
- Allow the mixture to reduce before adding the Alfredo sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix the pasta and sauce together and add Parmesan cheese to taste. Let the mixture simmer over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Decorate with sprigs of parsley and serve.