Presented by Grandview Farms and Bruce Wine Bar
- 6 oz (168 g) beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) shallot
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) capers
- 1/3 tsp (1.5 ml) garlic
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) dijon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tbs (7.5 ml) parsley
- salt and black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce 4 dashes
Makes 4 servings
- Slice and small dice the beef tenderloin, or have your butcher do this for you, and place in a stainless or non-reactive bowl.
- Finely chop the capers, shallots and parsley and add to the bowl with the beef.
- Use a rasp for the garlic and add the dijon, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gentley mix the bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with pickled vegetables, such as onions or carrots and bitter lettuces.
- Serve with potato chips or crustinis.