Recipe courtesy of O’Sole Mio
- 4 to 6 uncooked fresh pasta nests
- 2 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) Matane shrimp
- 2 medium squids, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 8 fresh mussels in their shell
- Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F). Pour Napoletana sauce into an oven-safe dish and place 4 manicotti or cannelloni over the sauce.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce over the pasta.
- Add Parmesan or mozzarella cheese to taste, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes and brown slightly.