- 1 piece (8- to 12-pound) beef rib eye (dry aged between 40 and 50 days)
- 6 ounces Brassica mustard
- 2 ounces sea salt
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 ounce cracked black pepper
- Grilled lemon wedge, to serve
- Arugula, to serve
- Sea salt, to serve
- 1 ounce olive oil, to serve
- Rub the rib eye with Brassica mustard and sprinkle salt, rosemary, chopped garlic, thyme and cracked black pepper evenly on the meat.
- Tie rib eye with butcher string, looping every 3 inches until secure.
- Skewer the rib eye on the rotisserie spit and cook at medium high heat until internal temperature is at 122°F.
- Let rib eye rest for 30 minutes before slicing. Slice rib eye and garnish with grilled lemon wedge, arugula, and bowl of sea salt and drizzle with olive oil.