Recipe courtesy of O’Sole Mio
- 250 g of fresh O’Sole Mio saccottini pasta
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 half onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 quarter eggplant, cut into thin strips
- 1 quarter green zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 quarter red pepper
- 1 quarter green pepper
- 1 quarter yellow pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 0.25 cup (60 g) chopped basil
- 5 oz (150 ml) dry white wine
- 7 oz (200 ml) O’Sole Mio Napoletana sauce
- 0.5 tbps (8 ml) of salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Add the salt to a pot of boiling water. Add the saccottini to the pot and cook for 3 to 4 minutes and drain.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the vegetables to the saucepan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Deglaze with the dry white wine and add the O’Sole Mio Napoletana sauce and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, mix together and serve. Decorate the dish with the basil and grated Parmesan cheese and serve.