Recipe courtesy of Turkey Hill Sugarbush
- 4 pork chops
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml) ground cloves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 small bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- Brown the pork chops in a small amount of fat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a two quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F until chops are tender, about 60 to 90 minutes.