Recipe courtesy of O’Sole Mio
- 4 to 6 uncooked fresh linguine nests
- 2 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) Matane shrimp
- 2 medium squids, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 8 fresh mussels in their shell
- 8 fresh clams in their shell
- large shrimp, size 15/20
- 1.5 cups (400 ml) O’Sole Mio Napoletana sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 cup (250 ml) dry white wine
- 0.75 tbsp (12 ml) salt
- Add the salt to a pot of boiling water and add 4 to 6 fresh linguini pasta nests. Cook the linguine to al dente about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the pasta and place the nests back into the empty pot.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and brown the finely chopped garlic.
- Add the Matane shrimp, squid, mussels, clams and large shrimp to the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the mixture with the dry white wine and add one three-quarter cup (200 ml) of Napoletana sauce and cover. Let simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining sauce and chopped parsley to the pasta and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Place the pasta on plates and cover with the sauce. Decorate the plates with the mussels, clams and shrimp and serve.