Recipe courtesy of O’Sole Mio
- 250 g of O’Sole Mio tortellini
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 0.25 cup (60 g) of onions, cut into thin strips
- 2 slices of 3 mm thick prosciutto or cooked ham, cut into pieces
- 4 medium oyster mushrooms, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 oz (150 ml) of dry white wine
- 5 oz (150 ml) of O’Sole Mio Napoletana sauce
- 2.5 oz (75 ml) of O’Sole Mio Alfredo sauce
- 0.25 cup (60 g) of chopped parsley
- 0.5 tbsp (8 ml) of salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt and the tortellini. Cook the pasta for about 5 minutes and drain.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the onions, prosciutto, oyster mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the mixture with the dry white wine.
- Add the O’Sole Mio Napoletana and Alfredo sauces and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix the pasta and sauce together, add Parmesan cheese to taste, and serve.