Tofino’s Wickaninnish Inn, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Quebec’s Fairmont Château Montebello are preparing a wonderful weekend filled with an incredible selection of Italy’s incredible PDO offerings. Outstanding wine pairings from Galleon Wines, lectures from knowledgeable and passionate sommeliers like JOHN SZABO MS, sommelier for Whistler and Montebello and Tofino’s DJ KEARNEY. You’ll sample fine Italian cheeses and, of course, the renowned Prosciutto di Parma and Prosciutto di San Daniele. After a leisurely breakfast, you’ll enjoy a chilled out Saturday afternoon wine & cheese tasting.
That night you’ll sit down to a bespoke gourmet dinner that puts the best local Spring offerings together with Italy’s finest food products, prepared by the Executive Chef of each hotel and paired with fine Italian wines.
Each Extraordinary Italian Taste Package Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Saturday morning breakfast for two
- Saturday afternoon wine and cheese tasting for two
- Saturday night five-course Italian-themed tasting menu for two with fine Italian wine pairings
- After dinner “Italian Jazz Session” sponsored by the Italian Cultural Institute*
- Sunday Brunch for two
Fairmont Chateau Whistler British Columbia (April 5-7, 2019) CLICK HERE
Fairmont Château Montebello in Québec (May 24-26, 2019) CLICK HERE
Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino (March 29-31, 2019) CLICK HERE